You are traveling from /to/ within the EU and your flight is disrupted? You have the rights to claim compensation.

Your rights

  • If your flight is within the EU and is operated either by an EU or a non-EU airline
  • If your flight arrives in the EU from outside the EU and is operated by an EU airline
  • If your flight departs from the EU to a non-EU country operated by an EU or a non-EU airline
  • If you have not already received benefits (compensation, re-routing, assistance from the airline) for flight-related problems for this journey under the relevant law of a non-EU country.

How to claim the compensation

Step 1: Complaint to the airline:
You should first send your complaint to the airline using the EU-wide air passenger rights complaint form[ 119 KB]

Step 2 : Complaint to national authorities :
If you don’t receive a reply from the airline within 2 months or if you are not satisfied with the reply, and if you consider that your EU air passenger rights were not respected, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant national authority in the country where the incident took place, within a reasonable time-frame.

More information about Air Passenger Rights in the EU



Manager of this website

%d bloggers like this: